(¯`·._.·[PÿåR«»Ñåå£]·._.·´¯)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(¯`·._.·[PÿåR«»Ñåå£]·._.·´¯)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaupload Working Crack (for Mozilla And Ie7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero
Admin
Admin
Hero

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Megaupload Working Crack (for Mozilla And Ie7) Empty
PostSubject: Megaupload Working Crack (for Mozilla And Ie7)   Megaupload Working Crack (for Mozilla And Ie7) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:54 am

NOTE:- THIS TRICK IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE!
Hello everyone,
It's about time I posted something, after all I'm retired. So I tried to do something that would make everyone happy... like cracking megaupload or rapidshare... and I did it. Here is a crack for Megaupload which stops the message "All download slots (xxx) assigned to your country (xxx) are in use..." from appearing while downloading a file.
As you might know, if that message appears, and if you want to stop the message from appearing, you have to download the "Alexa Toolbar", which is 100% spyware. So why do that? Here is the crack.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Go to
http://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/59
2. Click Install Now to install addon.
3. Restart Firefox. Go to Tools-->User Agent Switcher--->Options--->Options
4. Click User Agents--->Add
5. Type this: (copy and paste)
+ Description: MEGAUPLOAD
+ User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Alexa Toolbar)
6. Click OK twice to finish adding User Agent.
7. From now, before downloading any file on megaupload just go Tools--> User Agent Switcher-->MEGAUPLOAD.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow THESE instructions if you use IE 7
1.Go to Start and click Run, then type regedit.
2. Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform]
3. Right click on Post Platform > New > String Value.
4. Keep "Alexa Toolbar" as a name for the string. Don't do anything else, or else it won't work.
This tricks the MegaUpload site into believing that you have Alexa Toolbar installed on your PC.
You better do this quickly, because MegaUpload will soon find out about this.
REPLAY IF ITS WORKING FOR U GUYS
Back to top Go down
https://pyarnaal.forumotion.com

Megaupload Working Crack (for Mozilla And Ie7)
Page 1 of 1